Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Complex

You’re too cold hearted!

A few would disagree

You’re too proud!

Only a few knows of my modesty

You’re way too arrogant for the world to contain!

Am I?

You don’t know how to care for!

Don’t I? I thought I cared for you this whole time

You’re too blunt!

That I agree

You don’t have feelings!

Says who? Have you ever saw through my heart?

You’re too bitter!

Why wouldn’t I be? Ever tried nurturing my sweet side?

You’re full of over confidence!

Don’t worry sweetheart, you’ve crushed me so badly that I know nothing of confidence anymore

You’re an epitome of negativity!

Well I’ve stopped seeing the bright side of life, I’m sorry.


At the end of the day I am just a conglomeration of cells
Breathing like a human does and surviving with a dead mind
Lying on bed and counting the days
Each day has become a battle for survival
Every morning with a warped up mind
I’m sorry I’ve ceased to impress you





No comments:

Post a Comment