Sunday, 20 September 2015

Life on a Sunday in K-Town…


Woke up with a grumpy mood, headed to the loo and the first thing I did???(Naah! Not brushing)  Stood infront of the mirror experimenting  various styles for my hair and ofcourse, admiring my brown skin with all its flaws (much self boasting, eh??)

Next. Sat infront of the pc to see if I’ve received any important texts/mails.. ahemm!! Drank the milk and decided to read a paper. As I was just skimming through the pages my favourite kids of all—Poky came and poked his head  on the door (You should’ve seen his adorable smile J)


After the early morning socializing it was time for meal  and my mentor cum guide cum counselor cum friend and of course, my partner in every crime Mr T joined us. The after meal conversation went on from ‘What I want to do with my life’ to ‘Why I am a lunatic?’ (Yeah, talked only of me, narcissist much??) Then we drifted to a topic which we avoided for quite a few months now—Our Pet Project!!

What do you think ‘Our Pet Project’ is?  No babes no! Its not about we planning to adopt strays for pets, no! Its not we planning to take individual pets either. Will let you know in few months (if we ever get on with it ), until then stay curious J

Mr T left but the idea of the project didn’t leave my mind.As I was sweeping and scrubbing I kept thinking —How to do? What to do? How to approach? Etc etc etc..Man! I love the moment when ideas originate in my head. Hunger!!
Next I went to Bkawn to treat myself with the mouth watering momos! As tasty as they were, I wouldn’t have realized if I would have swallowed my tongue as well (heeee..)This place thrives with the gushing of the small time Sunday traders.




 I sat there enjoying my momo and the question of my social life popped in my head. The only place I move around is Dtown restaurant, uncle’s house, school and back to home (all lying in one junction) I am like WHAAAAT!! A 25 year old lady, only one reliable adult friend in town  and the rest being kids in the age group of 3-12 years :| . As I kept analyzing it all I conceded to the fact that kids innocence alone gives sheer joy and  I am happy that I've got less people around.




A little less than half of the Sunday still remains for me to be happy (if nothing crashes in the next 10 hours..heee)



No comments:

Post a Comment